Lately, I haven’t been writing as much. I’ve been starting to work on listening more to other people, to my surroundings, and to myself. Partly because of this, I’ve been reading a lot more blogs that are similar to my own so that I can really listen to different perspectives.
So, for today’s post, I wanted to share some links I’ve bookmarked recently. These posts I’m going to share with you are things that have helped me develop my own perspective, or things that I just really enjoyed!
- How Analog Supports Creativity — Bullet Journal Blog
- The Subtle Power of Minimalism — Nature Based Living
- The Art of the “Slow Morning” — SIMPLE
- We Have Too Many Choices — Writing One
- Thoughts from Lockdown: overcoming the tyranny of the Plain White T-shirt — The Green Mode
- To Make Yourself Calmer and Happier, Try Grounding Yourself in Your Body. — Gretchen Rubin
- Inside ADHD — Bullet Journal Blog
- Reflecting on Your Inner Voice — Bullet Journal Blog
- How to Do Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reviews, BuJo Style — Medium.com
- What to Keep — Be Yourself
I hope these resources can inspire you as much as they helped me!